Friday, September 28, 2018

Las Vegas!

Early this month my friend Jill had a big birthday to celebrate, so we all jetted off to Las Vegas for a weekend to celebrate.  Michelle and I flew out separately from everyone else and she picked me up early in the afternoon.  Our first order of business was a glass of wine at the airport, which may have been the theme of the trip.

We sat at the hotel bar and I told Michelle stories from the hospital.  She was about to pee her pants from laughter.


We had to document both of our bags arriving in Vegas.  The last time we were on a girls' trip, one of them was fashionably late.


Strip views and a bunch of blondes

Tearing it up at a piano bar.  We seriously had so much fun dancing and singing.

Besties in Vegas

Cruising to Freemont Street

Brian had Elvis come and sing Happy Birthday to Jill on Friday

The entire crew with Elvis

My beautiful friend

Having way too much fun on Freemont Street


It was a quick trip, but about all I can handle of Las Vegas.  We had so much fun and laughter that we have already planned another girls' trip at the end of November!

Happy Birthday Jill!

1 comment: