Sunday, October 14, 2018

Bestie Day...

One of the things that I love most about being a nurse is having time off during the week.  I love nothing more than going to Target when no one else is there or sitting at home watching reruns of the Gilmore Girls.  Although, I occasionally get bored if I have too many days off in a row, so it is always nice when one of my friends can skip out of work for an afternoon to day drink with me.  Enter:  Michelle!!!

A few weeks ago Michelle and Charlee came over for lunch and wine drinking on our deck.  Kya and I were super excited that both of our besties were coming over.

Kya anxiously awaiting Charlee's arrival!


We spent the afternoon drinking wine, eating Chik-fil-a and laughing way too hard.  Girlfriends are simply the best.

Charlee having an amazing time

Kya was wondering why Charlee was laying in her favorite spot on the deck.  Obviously, Kya is an only dog and is not used to sharing.

Michelle and I had so much fun watching Charlee walk the perimeter of the yard.  She was also obsessed with the bushes where the rabbits hang out.  I am sure our resident rabbits, the Robinson's, thought the world was coming to an end with some new creature after them.

A group picture for the win.  Kya and both love these girls to pieces.  


Thanks for hanging out with us Michelle and Charlee!

No comments: