Monday, December 4, 2017

Favorite Christmas Songs...

Ken and I were playing Christmas Carols the other night (which then turned into us playing them in German, but that is another story) when I asked him if he knew what my favorite Christmas songs are.  Well, he did not know.  We did have a little education complete with the playing of them in both English and German and there may have been some singing and dancing.  The singing and dancing may have been by me and not Ken.  Moving on...

I thought it would be fun to list out my top 10 favorite Christmas songs.  So, without further ado, I give you my top 10:

10.  Baby It’s Cold Outside
9.   Wonderful Christmastime
8.   Carol of the Bells
7.   White Christmas
6.   Do You Hear What I Hear
5.   Silver Bells
4.   You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch
3.   Where are you Christmas
2.   Last Christmas (I am sure Michelle can here me singing this right now!_
1.   All I want for Christmas

There are many, many more that I love, but these are definitely my favorites.  Do you have a favorite?

No comments: