Sunday, December 3, 2017

October and November Happenings...

Just a few little moments from our October and November. 

I volunteered at one of Ken's work events and Katie and Aunt Bon joined me for the fun.  P.S. can you believe that Aunt Bon is in her late 60's?  That lady is a hoot.


My hospital turned purple in November for Prematurity Awareness Month.  I was barely able to catch it in the darkness one morning as I was arriving for my day.

Mike's daughter got married in November and Ken and I attended and had a lot of fun dancing away.

My favorite 16 year old and me at the wedding.  I just adore this boy.

Ken and me at the wedding

Hanging out with Mike and Katie.  Mike gave a very beautiful speech about his daughter and her new husband.  

Photo booth fun with Katie.  

We closed out November with a Thanksgiving trip to Arkansas for some time away in a little cabin.  Blog post coming soon.  Happy December!


No comments: