Friday, December 30, 2016

December Wrap Up...

I cannot believe tomorrow is the last day of December and in reality, the last day of 2016.  Here are a few extra moments from December.

We bought a table at the Big Brothers' Big Sisters' Most Wanted Auction, since one of Ken's staff members was one of the most wanted.  The event took place the night we got home from being in Chicago, so I was rather tired after our fun weekend!

Brian and Jill joined us at the event

Jill and me.  We had a lot of fun laughing that night.

Angel insisted that we wrap presents!

We had some snow flurries one day, so Kya and I went out to run in the snow.  

Two happy girls after a six mile run

The girls at White House love to have me try on different outfits.  Here I am wearing something that is completely out of my comfort zone!

One of my official graduation photos

My group of seat mates in all of my classes during my four semesters.  Apparently I like to hang out with other blondes.

Winterbock is back at KC Bier Co!

We had a few inches of snow while Ken was out of town and I shoveled the driveway.  Theo stayed in bed and let me snuggle with him to warm up.  It was really cold that day!

Happy New Year!

No comments: