Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November Wrap-up...

I am in complete disbelief that tomorrow is the last day of November.  Heck, I am in disbelief that 2016 is one month from being over.  Alas, it is.  Here is a peek at a few adventures from November.

Our weather has been rather unseasonably warm this Fall and the four of us were able to spend a day at the winery.  Outside.  In November.  Absolutely crazy for this time of year.

These two snuggled and then snuggled some more.  If there is a picture of true love, I think this might be it.

I found time to decorate for Christmas and enjoy a little wine in my favorite wine glass.

I found myself a present cat under the tree

Kya spent a weekend hiking with her dad.  This girl loves to run and hike more than anyone else I know.

Angel is know completely obsessed with her Uncle Ken...

Jill and I met up for wine!

Basically, that is November.  I am extremely excited for December, mainly because it starts off with a trip to Chicago and then...I graduate from nursing school!

No comments: