Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Life Lately...

Life lately has not been super exciting around here.  I spend most of my days at home with the three hooligans which allows for a lot of time snuggling.

These three love to help me with my homework.  

Ken and I attended the Martin City St. Patrick's Day Parade.  

A beautiful sunrise I captured on my way to school one morning. 

We attended a wedding over the weekend.  It was fun to dress up, since I am either wearing scrubs or running clothes these days!

We had a great time at the wedding hanging out with Colleen and Brenden.


Kya and I have also been spending a lot of time running and walking to Starbucks.  That girl now knows what Starbucks means and gets so excited when she hears it.  If you ask her, she can tell you that they serve her one heck of an ice water!



No comments: