Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thirsty Palette...

All of the game night girls got together for a fun night at Thirsty Palette for a few drinks and some painting.

I was not exactly sure how this whole thing would work, but the instructor walks you though step by step on how to paint.

Our painting was the Plaza Starry Night, featuring the Country Club Plaza buildings that we Kansas Citians are all so familiar with.  

Jill and me all ready to paint!

Heather and Jilly

Jill, very into her painting.  This was after she told me that her painting was copywrighted.

Melissa was having a good time.

I started out really well, but my moon ended up looking like pac man.

All of us girls with our final paintings.

It was really a lot of fun and I would like to do this again.

Thanks for organizing Heather!

No comments: