Friday, March 7, 2014

Playing Catch Up...

It seems I am a little behind on blogging.  

I have been busy with Ironman training and then enjoying time with friends and family, which has left little time for anything else.

Over President's Day weekend, Jill, Michelle, and I made our way to Somerset Ridge for an afternoon of wine.

Jill and me, and yes, I obviously carry my Ironman water bottle everywhere.

Jill and Michelle enjoying a little sangria.


Kya got to spend a day with me at the office to celebrate my company's owners dog's birthday.  The dog lives in LA, but that did not stop us from having a party and ice cream cake.

Two happy girls ready for cake.

Kya was waiting on her cake.

Kya with her friend Lola.  These two played all day and had a blast!

I had the girls over one night for a mystery wine tasting.  It was a lot of fun.  By the end of the night, we had tears from all of the laughter.

All of us girls

You never know what is going to happen when the camera stick comes out.

Michelle and me showing our best jazz hands.

It has been a fun few weeks with a lot of laughs!



No comments: