Wednesday, November 13, 2013

33...

On Sunday I turned 33.  While 33 is not particularly old, I am having a hard time believing that I am this age.  I kind of thought I was still in my 20's.
  
How did I spend my birthday?

In beautiful Wichita, KS.

Isn't what everyone dreams of doing?

Wichita, KS, where dreams come true.

Isn't it beautiful?

Ken had an event that he had to attend and he did not want me to spend my birthday by myself, so he had me join him.  I think he was afraid to leave me at home for fear that I would decorate for Christmas.  Don't worry Ken, that is coming on Saturday.  Anyway...

Ken kept insisting that this was a birthday party in my honor.

Ken and me.  This is my favorite new dress by the way.  I plan on wearing it a lot during the holidays.

With some of Ken's staff.
Me, Ken, Karly, and Kaitlyn.  Apparently, your name had to start with a K to be in the picture.

Ken and me being silly

It ended up being a great event and we had a lot of fun.  

On the way home, look where we stopped:

I grew up getting Braum's ice cream and hate that we do not have one in Kansas City.  I may have had a moment inside Braum's.  I just love that place.

I did not care that it was only 10:30 am, I had to have my go to, a small, chocolate, M&M Mix.  It was everything I had hoped it would be.

Thanks for the fun weekend Ken!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a view! ;) LOL at Ken keeping you from decorating for Christmas. Happy belated Birthday!!