Friday, September 27, 2013

Throwing in the Towel...

I am caving.  

Giving up.

I am done with the photo a day for 2013.  

I just cannot handle it anymore.

Do you know how much better I feel now that I am done?

Like 1000 times better.

I started to feel like the whole thing was holding me hostage.

I ended up getting so far behind with it, that I started to forget what pictures were for what day.  

Now that it is over, here are a few pictures that have been hiding on my camera/phone.

This is now my favorite picture of Kya.  Does she look like she loves her backyard or what?  Such a gorgeous husky girl!

My boy Theo

Angel is T-R-O-U-B-L-E

She still hates taking pictures with me.

Jill and me at Brian's birthday party.  These pictures with long hair make me glad that I cut it off!


No comments: