Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Fun...

It was a fun little Fall weekend!

It started off with dinner with Rob and Michelle at Pig and Finch in Park Place.  My opinion is that this is more of a happy hour kind of place.

On another note, the name did make me sing the Pig in a Poke song from National Lampoon's European Vacation.  Does anyone else know what I am talking about?  Ken had no clue.

Michelle and me at dinner

Ken had a work function all weekend, so I was flying solo.  I got up on Saturday, had coffee in my new coffee maker, and then went for a 16 mile run.  I love running during the Fall because I can wake up at 8:00 am and run whenever I want and not die in the heat.  This was my last long run before the Chicago marathon.  It is quite possible that I have not mentioned that I am running this race, but I am!  I am trained and ready to go!

Kya ran 6 of the 16 miles with me.  Lucky girl.

This is the face of a happy husky

This is the face (and rather odd sleeping position) of a tired husky


On Sunday, I spent the afternoon shopping with Jill.  It is safe to say that we had a good time.

She is way too cool.

Do these sunglasses look too big???

I am not sure I have any words for this photo.

My tribute to Sally Jesse Raphael.  A child of the 90's over here!

Rocking the accessories!

Such a fun weekend!

No comments: