Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Still Love Gigi's...

So in continuing on with my goal of trying all of the cupcakes at Gigi's, I have two really good ones for you today.

One day when I was in there for my usual two cupcakes, I asked one of the ladies that works there what her favorite cupcake is.  She told me that it is none other than Kentucky Bourbon Pie.

So I did what any other cupcake obessed person would do, I made plans to stop by the store on the following Saturday to try this wonderful cupcake.  I, of course, told Ken that I bought it for him. 

Chocolate Cola Cake and Kentucky Bourbon Pie

So what did I think?  It was good but I would not say it was my favorite.  The lady at the store raved like it was so fabulous and I would agree that it was good, just not that good.  Too each their own.

I also tried the Chocolate Cola Cake cupcake.  I loved this one!  I could not shovel it into my mouth fast enough.  Plus, isn't it just cute?  I mean look at the little straw. 

Of the four I have already discussed, I would say that the Chocolate Salted Carmel is in the lead as my favorite, at least for now anyway. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I still need to make my way over there to do a "taste-testing"! I am loving all your reviews :)