Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Little Canasta Action...

On Saturday night, Brian and Jill invited us over to play a game of Canasta.  We used to play Canasta with them years ago and decided that we need to reinstate Canasta nights as a form of entertainment.  It allows us to see the Brian and Jill more since they can put the kids to bed and stay up until the wee hours of the morning playing a card game.  Yes, I am fully aware that we party way too hard.

I had made cookies and Miss Avery was a huge fan.  Her eyes lit up and she was clapping.  This girl was in heaven!

Jill is clearly not into Brian's shenanigans!

Ken is soooo into the game!

Jill and me
If I am completely honest, I must admit that Jill and I lost.  Actually it was quite the butt whooping, but we do not really like to discuss that!

Thanks for a fun evening Brian and Jill!

No comments: