Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Photo a Day...

I am planning on taking a picture a day and posting them once per week on my blog.  These pictures will be totally random, but I thought it would be a fun way to make sure I always have at least on post per week with all of the craziness that is about to start. 


Day one:  Nothing like starting off the new year with a game of Monopoly.  Kya was the banker!

Day two:  Someone was just lounging on the stairs.

Day three:  I caught these hooligans sleeping in the guest bedroom on my guest bath towels.

Day four:  I used my Christmas money to treat myself at Sephora.  So far, I am loving it!

Day five:  With Jill

Day six:  I had made this red velvet cake, from scratch I might add, a while back and it was time to toss it.  I had to get a photo of how cute it was!

Day seven:  Kya and me heading out to go for a run!  Her eyes look evil in this picture and she looks grump, don't worry, she was so excited and was irritated I made her sit for a picture.  I am a mean mama after all.

No comments: