Thursday, December 6, 2012

This and That...

What have we been up to in the KJ household?  Lots and lots of things.

We went to the Overland Park Arboretum Luminary Walk with Brian and Jill and the hooligans.  Santa was there and it is apparent that Avery is not a fan. 

This sweet girl has been under the weather.  She ended up getting kennel cough while we were in Mexico.  She sounded horrible.  I brought her to work with me last week so I could keep my eye on her.  It is safe to say that Miss Kya is feeling much better and will be up for running this weekend!

Ken was pretending to eat Kya's food to make her eat it.  I could not get an action shot, he was on to me.  Kya is not much of an eater to start with (that is a husky trait) but she really lost her appetite while coughing like a pack a day smoker. 

Ken took me to Plaza to see the lights and to Kona Grill for a little sushi date.  We ordered carrot cake and I am pretty sure this was the largest piece of cake I have ever received in my life.  It was so good!  I did share with Ken.


On a side note, Ken had a major blow to his ego last night.  We were checking out at Target and the cashier asked Ken if he was shopping with his daughter.  Talk about awkward...Ken may or may not be looking into anti-aging creams and ways to look young like his apparent teenage wife.  :)  Bless his heart.

No comments: