Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Little Holiday Cheer on 12/12/12...

There is no question, Christmas is my favorite holiday and time of year!  I just love Christmas music, all the decorations, the weather, and the meaning behind the season.  I will never miss an opportunity to have friends over, especially during the holidays.  So, when I decided to invite the girls over for a little holiday cocktail hour, there was no question that I would have them over on 12/12/12.

I served Chocolate Cream Martinis, straight out of my Southern Living Christmas Cookbook that I bought last year at Dillards.  Spoiler alert, I have already bought the 2012 book!  I love me some Southern Living!!  The martinis were oh so good and yes, that is Godiva Chocolate Liquor!

Erinn, Natalie, Heather, Michelle, and me. 

Thanks girls for such a great 12/12/12!

No comments: