Sunday, November 25, 2012

Riviera Maya: Day Three...

On Monday, we woke up and went to the beach again.  Rob was gone for the day on his fishing trip, so that left Michelle to spend the day with us.  It was basically a hung over sandwich with me stuck right in the middle.  Let's just say that Ken and Michelle had WAAAAYYY too much fun the night before.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B
On a side note, Michelle is forever in debt to me for not posting the first picture I took of her.  You are welcome.  :)

The clouds rolled in and the wind picked up, so we called it a day and went back to our room.  It ended up being an early night for us, since Ken's cold got worse and he was not feeling well.  It was fine by me, I laid in bed and red my book.  

On a side note, Rob and I are both ordered tuna tar-tar at dinner and it may have been the worst thing I have ever put into my mouth.  It was horrible.  I thought I was being dramatic when I started gagging, but Rob was doing the same.  Dinner was just blah.  Up next, we head into Playa Del Carmen on Tuesday.

No comments: