Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Adoption Day Kya!

It is hard to believe that it has been FIVE years since Kya joined our family!  I will never forget receiving an email from Ken at work with this precious pumpkin's picture.  I told him I had to have her.  We were not really even looking for a dog, but when we saw her, we knew she would be perfect for us. 


Kya, her first night in her new home.  I have this picture posted on our refrigerator.  I cannot help by smile every time I see it.  She was so sweet.

Yes, we vacuum a lot.  We own a Dyson, the best thing we ever purchased.  We forgive her for all of her shedding as soon as she gives us a sweet look.  It is hard not to. 

This girl never turns down a chance to run with her mom.  She will take a dirty cold run anyday.

She also NEVER turns down dessert.  This girl can put the hurt on anything out of the Three Dog Bakery pastry display.  Sometimes, she will eat her dessert over her real food.  She is just like her mama.

She loves her Feline siblings.  I have even caught them snuggling on occasion, but I promised her I would not tell anyone that she is a cat lover.  :) 


She loves all things pumpkin, just like me.  The only toy she plays with is a pumpkin.  Could she not be more my dog?

Happy Adoption Day Kya Monster!  You make marathon training look easy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Adoption Day Kya! Charlee & Boise's lives would not be the same without you or your fur to bite onto :) We love us some Kya!

Heather said...

Happy Adoption Day sweet Kya! You have no idea how lucky you are to have Ken & Keri as your parents :)