Monday, February 27, 2012

Ironman Training...Week 10

After last week with moving and unpacking, I was trying to get back on track this week.  I was delayed on getting on the bike until later in the week, but I am pretty satisfied with everything else I was able to get completed with my life being turned upside down.

Monday
2100 yard swim

Tuesday
4 mile run with Kya

Wednesday
2500 yard swim

Thursday
Rest Day

Friday
1250 yard swim
3.25 mile run 5x400

Saturday
1 hour bike trainer

Sunday
45 minutes bike trainer
6.25 mile run with Kya
25 minutes biking with Ken

Yesterday's brick workout was tough.  It was a great dose of reality about how far I have to go to pull this thing off.  Yesterday marks six months until the race.  Yikes.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Man , you are really working that swimming! Look at you go!

I love bricks, I actually think I run faster after I have a bike warm up.