Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week Two Ironman Orientation...

Week number two is in the books.  I had a big moment this week where I same a full mile!  I was so excited, and tired afterward!  I know I have a long way to go, but I am happy with how far my swimming has come and I know it is only going to get better with time. 

Monday
1050 yard swim
4 mile run

Tuesday
Bike trainer - 1 hour

Wednesday
1650 yard swim - that is ONE mile people!
2 mile run with Kya

Thursday
Rest day.  It was unplanned, but Ken asked to take me out for dinner and a margarita, and how could I possibily say no.

Friday
1000 yard swim

Saturday
20 mile bike ride outside.  It was so windy!!!
3 mile run with Kya

Sunday
6 mile run

My bike ride on Saturday was good except for the wind.  It was so windy that at one point I thought I was going to blow over.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like a great week!

PS - change of plans - i can't give up the blog. :)