Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our Memorial Day...

I started off by waking up early and running 11 miles.  What a great start to a day off of work!

I met Jill, Michelle, and Melissa for lunch and then we went to watch Sex in the City 2.  I loved it!  I laughed A LOT!  We had such a great time!  We saw the movie in one of the Fork N Screen theatres at AMC.  It was great because you can order food and martinis!


Michelle and I with our Sex in the City Martinis.  She had a Samantha and I had a Carrie, obviously!

Melissa, Michelle, Me, and Jill.  Michelle and I never get to be in the back in photos since we are both 4'10.  She jumped at the chance to be in back in this one photo!

When I came home, Ken and I decided to grill out on the patio.  We enjoyed dinner and the fact that it was cool enough to eat outside. 

Kya sat outside with us and enjoyed the evening.

The food

My girl and me

Cuties!



And inside these two hooligans were having a party of their own!

2 comments:

Fran said...

What a beautiful dog you have!

I'm going to see S&TC 2 tonight and am so excited. I'm a hugh fan of the series so can't wait. We won't have the cocktails but we will wear our designer shoes :)

ShirleyPerly said...

Sounds like a FUN holiday weekend!

Even at 5'2", I'm never in the back of photos either.