One of my favorite people in the whole world, Heather, tagged me with a Sweet Friend Award. I am suppose to list 10 things that make me happy. Here goes:
- Angel, Theodore, and Kya. Angel and Theodore do not get talked about as much on this blog, but they were my first pets. It was by pure coincidence that they are all three white. Careful with those black pants at my house!
Aren't they SUPER cute??
- Planning vacations. I adore planning out all of the small details. I drive my husband CRAZY when I come up with vacation destinations and refuse to take no for an answer. I will talk and talk about a destination until he agrees to go. Ireland Ken?
- Coffee. I am in love with my new Keurig coffee maker. I have named her Hazel. I love sitting and drinking coffee in the mornings.
- Heated seats. I love the heated seats in my car. There is nothing better than a warm booty on a cold day.
- Impromtu lunches with Ken. Nothing is better than a morning text message inviting me to lunch.
- Red Box Movies. Ken and I love to rent the most horrendous looking scary movie from the Red Box. If you see a bad scary movie at the Red Box, chances are I have watched it!
- The Biggest Loser. There is just something about this show that I love! I even have Ken watching it now. I love watching people transform their lives and bodies. I wish more people would put the cookies down and workout. I love Jillian Michaels!
- Easter candy. It is not even April yet and I already eaten eight bags of Easter candy. I am yet to buy Cadbury Creme Eggs this year, but need to get some. These were my favorites as a child.
- Online Shopping. I squeal with delight when a package arrives on my front porch. I love ripping open the packages and checking out my new items!
- Paying bills. I am the Chief Financial Officer of household and I love writing checks and transferring money around. I always feel so much better after everything is paid.