Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend Workouts....

Saturday

Ken was busy with work on Saturday, so I had quite the workout! I walked Miss Kya three miles, ran seven miles, biked 8.5 miles, and lifted arm weights at the gym. I ran my seven miles in record breaking time of 1:02:40. I was a little proud and impressed with this time!

Sunday

I walked Miss Kya three miles again. This husky girl is getting so excited for fall! Soon she will be running almost every run with me! I skipped out on running and road 12 miles on my bike with Ken. It was a nice ride.

I am still leaning toward starting triathlons next Spring. This gives me all winter to start training. I am 90% positive that I am going to participate in the Half Ironman in Lawerence next June. This is a huge goal for me, but I am sure that I can do it!

1 comment:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

That is a fast 7 miles! That Half Ironman sounds like fun!