Sunday, May 21, 2017

Life Lately...

It seems like we have been spending most of our time lately either working or resting.  We are both getting pretty excited about Summer getting here and vacation to follow!

Raining days call for soup and sandwiches.

Someone started digging in the backyard.  She had not done this since she was one.  She is pretty difficult to get mad at.

That face.  Despite her look, she did not get into trouble.

We had a beautiful morning at March for Babies!

I volunteered for the 9th year in a row.

I was happy to get to spend some time with this guy since we had both been busy with work.  Working three 12 hour shifts in a row does not allow for a lot of time together.

I finished my run and found these two waiting on me.

 I love evening snuggles with my girl.


No comments: