Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Best of 2014...

I am obviously way late to the party regarding a summary of 2014.  I enjoyed 2014 so much, that I could not miss an opportunity to relive the many memories.  Without further ado, I present the best of 2014.




We had an amazing vacation in Germany and Switzerland!  After visiting these two countries, I can honestly say that I cannot wait to go back again. 



In July, my office transitioned and I started working from home.  This is me getting Starbucks one final time during my Oakwood office life.


With me transitioning to work from home, I was able to enjoy many moments with my hooligans.





Obviously it was rough on the hooligans with me being at home all day!



On August 24, I became a two time Ironman finisher, completing Ironman Louisville on the hottest day of the year.


Ken and I went to a playoff game in St. Louis


We spent a week in Mexico with Mike and Katie


One other huge highlight of the year was me getting accepted into nursing school!  It was a long two years taking all of the general course requirements, but it was all worth it when I got accepted to the BSN program!

Happy 2015!


1 comment:

Jacob Miller said...

Great Post!!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. Dagacci scrubs are a must-have for any scrubs for women in the medical field. The range of sizes ensures a perfect fit, and the stylish designs make you feel confident and put-together. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the quality and comfort they offer.