Monday, August 12, 2013

Wild Weekend...

Ken was out of town over the weekend, which can only mean that the hooligans and I partied all weekend.

Friday night started off with a wild walk with Kya.  We like to go out just before dark so we can hunt rabbits. 
See, it was totally a wild night.

I woke up at 5:15 am on Saturday and took Kya running before meeting Susan for the remainder of my run.  I ended up running 16 miles total and it was wonderful!

After my run, someone talked me into taking her for a walk.  A run and a walk in the same morning.  What a spoiled husky.

After running and walking it was definitely time for coffee.  Speaking of coffee, if you have not tried the Founders Brownie Sundae creamer, run do not walk to the grocery store and try it now!

We lounged around for awhile. We may have watched a little Beverly Hills 90210...

Then we decided we should go for ice cream.  A good girl deserves a little ice cream.

She is in Heaven.

I ended up working a few hours at the store on Saturday night to end my wild day. 

I spent Sunday shopping with Jill.

After Ken arrived home, he took me to dinner and a to a movie.  We saw We're the Millers and it was the funniest movie I have ever seen.  It was so funny!

The end of a great weekend.

No comments: