- Ken and I have reached a milestone. We purchased a brand new HVAC unit and had it installed on Monday. I know, we really know how to spend our money. I told Ken that this makes us official, real adults.
- At our old house, we had a fox that used to visit us in our backyard. I named him Francis. Well guess what, I am 90% certain that Francis has relocated and lives behind our new house. I saw a fox the other day and I told Ken it must be Francis. Who else could it be?
- I have spent the last three months of my life watching all of the Lost episodes. I watched the finale on Saturday and I liked the ending. I am sure if I had spent six years of my life watching the show, I would have been upset, but since it was only three months, I am at peace with it.
- I am shocked at the amount of free time I now have after finishing Lost. It was kind of like I was being held hostage and had to watch as many episodes I could. I told Ken that I am getting a lot more sleep now that I do not have to stay up watching it.
- I have one week left of Psychology. I absolutely without a doubt despise that class. I cannot wait for it to be over.
- I got my hair highlighted last night and decided to move my part to the other side of my head. Life changing decisions going on over here.