Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A St. Louis Weekend...

A few weeks ago, we went to St. Louis for a long weekend.  When I say we, that also means this sweet little pumpkin:


This suburban girl quickly changes to a city girl when we stay in downtown St. Louis.

The view when we woke up on Friday morning.

I worked on Friday and Ken played golf with a friend.  Afterwards we got to go watch our beloved Cardinals at Busch Stadium.  They ended up losing, but we had a good time.  Other than it was HOT.  It was so hot.  I do not remember just sitting and sweating like that before.

Us girls before the game


We ended up seating with a lot of Rangers fans, but they were all very nice and fun.

Yadi, Yadi!

On Saturday morning, Ken took me to do something that I had never done before.  We went to Anheuser Busch for the brewery tour.  It was a lot of fun.  It was very interesting to hear all of the history.

Of course we saw my favorite, the Clydesdales.  Ken said that the tour could have ended right then and I would have been happy.  He is correct.  I love those things.

Other than the Arch, the most photographed landmark in St. Louis.

The chandelier inside the brewing area.  It was so pretty!

Ken enjoying a Straw-ber-rita inside the tasting area.  The funniest thing about this weekend is that I got carded twice.  Once at the baseball game and once at the brewery.

After the brewery tour, we had a little business to tend to.  Ken bought me a nice little present.  I was so excited!

This girl ended her day with a walk in downtown and then an elevator ride back to the apartment.  I think she can get used to the city life.

It was such a fun weekend!

No comments: