Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Ken!

Today is my sweet husband's birthday.  He is not into anyone making a fuss over him and his birthday, but this is my blog and I do what I want to.  Sorry Ken, get your own blog.  :)

I am not normally one to be all mushy or brag about how things are with our relationship, but I thought I would take a moment to tell you about that husband of mine.  He is something special. 

1. He is hilarious.  Sure, 95% of the time he is laughing at me laughing at myself, but he is pretty funny as well.  I cannot tell you how important it is that he makes me laugh. Every. Single. Day.

2.  He is fabulous at his job.  No one knows this, but he recently won two very distinct top honors this year.  No one is more proud of him than I am.  Well, maybe Theodore.

3.  With him being so fabulous with his career, it allows him to take excellent care of our hooligans and me.  He may not admit it, but he completely spoils us rotten. 

4.  He is very supportive.  I can go to him with any crazy idea that I plan on doing, whether it is an athletic feet or something with school and he asks me what he can do to help me reach my goal.

5.  He is pretty cute.  Blonde hair, blue eyes, and 6'5?  How did I get so lucky?





Happy Birthday Ken!  Angel, Theodore, Kya, and I love you very much! 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Ken!