Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Day in the Life of a (Spoiled) Siberian Husky...

The absolute best way to start your day is by walking to Starbucks in the chilly weather for a latte.  Pumpkin Spice, of course.

After the Starbucks trip, you come home and take a nap in your backyard.  A few months ago, you would have chased the squirrels, but now you have decided that you are so over them.

You relax on your couch and think about what a wonderful life you have

If you are lucky enough to have a mama that is an Ironman, you get to go on long runs.  Today we ran eight miles, which is the longest I have run season last winter.  

After I cool down from running, I always have to keep my eyes on my siblings.  Those kitties keep me entertained.

Nothing beats a good nap on the floor by my couch

Ending the day one sleepy girl.