Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Spiced Life...

On Saturday my friend Jill had a few girls over to decorate pumpkins to celebrate the Fall season.  I am not talking about carving pumpkins, we were full on painting these pumpkins.  It was such a great time!

She had asked us to all bring a favorite Fall treat.  Well, everyone just knew that I would bring something very pumpkinish.  What did I decide on?  I made homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.  Talk about a hit!  They were quite good if I do say so myself.  Ken walked into the kitchen with me and the rolling pin and thought he had gone back in time to the 1950's.  Which by the way, I would have made a fabulous 1950's housewife, without children of course.

Heather and me with our pumpkins, bless my pumpkin's heart!  Can you believe that Heather is just 14 weeks away from having her baby? 

Heather, Jill (our hostess), and me

Heather, Jill, me, Jen, and Jamie
I had to laugh because I always think of myself as a full size person, as in normal sized.  Um yeah, I am a good head shorter than everyone when we are all lined up in a row.  We like to call that Fun Sized.  :)

Thanks for a fun evening girls!

No comments: