Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hitting the Pool...

I finally decided that it was time to drag myself back to the pool.  I was so used to swimming for an hour or longer that the thought of swimming for *only* 30 minutes seemed like a waste of time.  Well guess what, I decided that 30-40 minutes is the perfect amount of swimming time.  Now, don't get me wrong, I am sure I will still throw in an hour of swimming here and there, but Monday night was not that night.

I did carry my Ironman Louisville backpack and use my swim cap from the race.  The best part about this swim cap is, you cannot really mess up and wear it backwards.

 I do not really care that the backpack is way too big for someone that is 4'10, I will carry it everywhere. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wear it, carry it & be proud!!

Terri said...

Haha! I say take it, carry it, show it off! You earned it girl!