Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ironman Training...Week 8

Last week was a little tough.  I had a strange shin pain where my stress fracture was last year.  You know me, I instantly think my leg is fractured again.  I skipped running all week until Friday to see how it felt it was fine, but it was sore from where I kept poking on it to see if I had any pain like I did last year.  Good one.

We also were a little busy picking out furniture and packing. I will have a complete blog post about this with lots of details.  We are moving into a new house this weekend.  We could not possibly be more excited.

Monday
1650 yard swim

Tuesday
Rest Day

Wednesday
2000 yard swim - 33 laps nonstop!!!!  That is a full mile people!!!!!

Thursday
1 hour bike trainer

Friday
1300 yard swim
3 mile run

Saturday
1:45 trainer ride - can you say sore hoo hoo???

Sunday
6 mile run with Kya

I was thrilled with my swim on Wednesday when I swam a mile without stopping!  It was amazing.  We spent our entire Sunday at Nebraska Furniture Mart looking at furniture, so I was happy that I was able to fit my run in.  Sure, I could have gotten up at 6:00 am and got it in early, but I am not that type of girl.  Weekends are for sleeping in. 

No comments: