Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February...

February always seems to fly by.  I know it is only two to three days shorter than all of the other months, but those few days make it seem like a quick month!  A lot has gone on in February.  Ken's work has gotten super busy and my work has changed up a bit.  I now have a new territory which is requiring me being on Eastern Time at work.  While I love leaving work at 4:30 pm, getting there at 7:30 am has made me a tad bid grumpy.

I ran a total of 99 miles this month.  Too bad I did not do the math earlier, I would have capped it off with an even 100!  I did two bricks this month with my bike trainer and the treadmill.  They were both a lot of fun.  Yep, there will be a triathlon in my very near future!

Here's to warmer days and being able to run a lot more outside!

Oh and to date, I am on my 4th and 5th bag of Easter candy since Valentine's Day.  I think Ken might need to stage an intervention!

No comments: