Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 Review...

Yes, I realize I probably should have done this last week, but there is nothing wrong with being fashionably late right?

January

Well, looking back, January was really boring for us.  I did, however, smoke a coyote on my way to work. 

RIP Mr. Coyote

February

We welcomed a new family member, Hazel joined our home.  I instantly fell in love!


March

We took a road trip with Rob and Michelle to Arkansas
We celebrated Kya's Adoption Day

We received a ton of snow on the first official day of Spring


April

I ran the St. Louis Marathon and got a new PR of 4:10 (which I later broke again!)

Bless my heart, I look rather rough here...

I had my braces put on and reversed my age by about 15 years
We celebrated my last super (you know, last meal I could eat without braces) with Rob and Michelle

And a little wine

May

We celebrated our first anniversary

And I met the only dessert I have not been able to finish...
 I almost ate it all...

June

I ran my favorite half marathon, Hospital Hill, in Kansas City


July

Ken and I went on an amazing trip to Napa Valley and Sonoma County


August

We paid off Ken's student loans


September

We hiked Pike's Peak


Kya and I went camping with Ken
This is a big deal since I only go once a year

October

I ran the Chicago Marathon and broke four hours coming in at 3:56!


November

I turned 30

Michelle and I went to the Bahamas

December

We celebrated Christmas all month long


Happy 2011!

2 comments:

Jazzie Casas said...

To quickly pay Off student loans look into what tax breaks you may qualify for by paying on your student loan. Tax breaks can really help you to save money so that it can be devoted to paying off your student-loan debt. Depending on what tax bracket you fall under and your job, you may be able to deduct your student loan payment from your taxable income. Consult with an accountant or financial adviser to conclude your eligibility.





home and garden design

Terri said...

Keri it sounds like 2010 was a really good year! What are your 2011 goals?