- 11 bottles of wine is the most you can fit in between two suitcases with a weeks worth of clothes. We of course had 12 and had to pay $50 to check my bag.
- Next time I will check an empty suitcase for wine.
- Headlsburg is our favorite area. My second favorite is probably Kenwood or Glen Ellen. I can go without ever visiting Napa or the acutal city of Sonoma again.
- Sacramento looks just like Kansas.
- Ken and I can fly halfway across the country and be with each other almost 24 hours a day (except for when I would run) and not have any spats. It just amazes me that we never annoy each other on vacation.
- I would move to Northern California in a heartbeat.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Day 6...Heading Home....
I did not take any photos of our last day. We woke up and packed up the car and started the drive back to Sacramento. We took in the amazing views of the vineyards on our way. A few things to take note of: