Monday, April 5, 2010

Super Slacker...

That's right, I am totally slacking.  The only thing I have not been slacking on lately is doing laundry.  Ask Ken.  He came home from being out of town and had to put away so much laundry that he had to make three trips unstairs.  Now that is impressive.

I have kind of been digging this tapering thing this time.  I may have been taking it a little too far, but you know, you have to be careful! 

I did not manage to get in my last "long" run over the weekend.  Instead, I ran six on Saturday and six on Sunday.  I was hoping to do 8-10 on one of the days, but that just did not happen.  I think I am kind of glad I did not run the extra miles.  My little legs feel a little tired today.  I am pretty sure today will be a rest day. :)

4 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Wondered if you had decided to take an early trip to Ireland for Easter! Hope you have a great time at the marathon this weekend in St. Louis!

ajh said...

Good luck in the marathon! Take taper too far.........no way!

Tara said...

If your doing piles of laundry...that's not slacking! That's work! :)

Good luck on your taper and your marathon!

Lindsay said...

Hey getting chores down is an accomplishment!! I know mine slack majorly cause I put more importance on running and "can't" do both lol