Friday, April 1, 2022

Photo Dump 1st Quarter of 2022

 

A new generation of a cold weather runner!


Sisters who lounge together


Sleeping sisters as seen from the stairs


Kya was ready to keep her dad company during his trainer ride!


Snow dog!


This poser also loves the snow


One of my prior orientees, Kennedy, signing off that I was competent to be able to work two shifts as a bedside nurse. Full circle right there.


This one is a handful


Kya refused to come inside while it was snowing. When she finally did, she was completely covered in snow. My snow dog!


My sleeping beauty


Sunsets in Flordia

A full beach day with many pina coladas!


Brunch with my girls


Ken and Lotti picked me up from the hospital during a snowstorm. Lotti did not want to get in the backseat so we shared the front.


Breakfast games



One of my friend's daughters made me a set of Valentines' lungs. I love them.


Adoption Day!



Adoption day selfie with the love of my life


Someone was more than ready to drive herself to daycare


I was working, so Lotti sleeps in my spot


Kya is the sweetest sleeper


Kya fell into the mud and did not seem too bothered by it!



She hates posing for pictures. My muddy girl.


She is such an angel


Headed to the winery!


Winery day with mom and Aunt Michelle


Hanging out with my favorite 22-year-old!


That is the first quarter of 2022 in photos!

No comments: