Saturday, July 15, 2023

Germany and Italy 2023...Day 12: The Amalfi Coast from the Water

This was a day that I was so excited about! We rented a private boat with a captain for the day to enjoy the Amalfi Coast from the water.

I took a lot of videos and photos during the day. As far as the video clips go, I decided to put them in a single video for viewing. It was such an amazing day, even if I got seasick!

Our charter picked us up in Praiano and we went all around the Amalfi Coast. We swam in many different spots along the coast. We stopped for an amazing lunch on a remote island. I will let most of the pictures and the videos do most of the talking.


Clips from our Amalfi Coast boat day.


Taking in all of the scenery and trying to get used to the waves!


Leaving Praiano



Positano from the water.


Positano with my love


Swimming at one of the many swim spots during our trip. Getting in the water made my nausea go away!


The view of Praiano, the village were we stayed. Our hotel is up there somewhere!



The Fiordo di Furore


Having a wonderful time


One of the gorgeous cliffside hotels


Ken's favorite photo of the day. I mean, how gorgeous is this view?


More gorgeous scenery



I took this photo not knowing that this is where I would get seasick for the very first time in my life! Ken had to hose me down with the hose on the boat. I was so sick. I rallied though. I did not want to miss out on a day on the water.


Ken enjoyed his seafood pasta and I had a very light Caprese salad. I was daring and had a little sparkling rose since I was feeling better after vomiting five times.


The view from our table at lunch.


While Ken was paying, I walked down to the water to put my feet in hoping it would cool me off enough so I would not get sick again.


Our darling little lunch spot


We rode in the little boat on the right back to our boat. 


Amalfi


Us in front of Amalfi


Atrani


Relaxing after swimming around Atrani


Minori


Maiori


More gorgeous Amalfi Coast scenery


Having the best time and no longer nauseous!


Wrapping up the best day with Sun and Sea Charters!


How cute is the Praiano Beach Club?


The entrance to our wonderful hotel.



We walked back to our hotel and got ready for dinner. We found a lovely little spot a few roads above our hotel. We sat outside and enjoyed pasta and wine and of course a little limoncello. 


Limoncello to end a wonderful day.


We had an amazing day with Sun and Sea Charters. Thanks Ken for spoiling me!

No comments: