Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018...

Merry Christmas!  Our Christmas season this year was just as grand as I would hope it would be.  It started off with Ken and me jetting off to Europe for another visit to Munich and the Christmas Markets.

Guten tag!


Blog posts on our favorite city to come!  After arriving home jet lagged, I had to work four shifts in a row.  I was originally scheduled to work on Christmas, but a kind soul offered to work Christmas if I worked the Sunday before for him.  With that, the four in a row was born, but it was so worth it to be at home on Christmas! 

Angel got to go look at Christmas lights.  It is her favorite night of the year.  


Kya went to Petco to shop for her sister.  She was a good sport and let me put the Christmas tree hat on her.  

Rob and Michelle were able to join us for Christmas Eve dinner this year.  They came over early for cocktails and Michelle and I enjoyed a bottle of wine.  This led to all kinds of funny conversations on the drive.

Two, one trick ponies right here.

Enjoying dinner at Grunauer, one of my favorite restaurants.  Rob and Michelle were excited to try some German/Austrian cuisine!  

This girl right here, she makes me laugh so hard every time we are together.  Everyone needs a Michelle in their life!

I am not going to lie, Christmas morning came with some tears without our boy Theo.  He enjoyed Christmas morning so much, and it was really sad not having him here.  The girls enjoyed the morning with us and that Santa had visited.  

One of the best parts of the morning was when I started singing and dancing and Angel turned around to not see me and then she took off running up stairs.  I think it is safe to say I embarrassed her.  

I made our traditional pumpkin cinnamon rolls and a lot of appetizers and snacks for the remainder of the day.  We had so much food.  


My loves on Christmas morning.  See Angel on the stairs???

Angel checking out her stash from Santa


Enjoying the day with my girlies


When the feeling to sing just hits you.  Kya always goes with it.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: