Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Norway and Copenhagen: Final Thoughts

First off, I made a little video to showcase our time on this trip.  Thanks to my friend, Wendy, for the idea! 

I really love this video

Now for some final thoughts on this trip:

  1. We really did enjoy Norway, despite the weather. The scenery was gorgeous and the people were so friendly and king.
  2. Speaking of people, everyone with the exception of one person, spoke perfect English.
  3. This was a very difficult trip to plan.
  4. Copenhagen definitely deserves more time and was one of my favorite cities to visit.
  5. The hiking was tough!
Norway was one of those places that was most likely a one and done trip for us.  I am so grateful that we got to experience, but feel at peace with everything we were able to see.  

Happy Travels!

No comments: