Sunday, November 19, 2017

My Birthday...

A little over a week ago, I turned 37.  Now, I am fully aware that 37 is not old, by any means, but I cannot believe that I am in my late 30's!  I think one of the reasons that I keep forgetting is that most people at the hospital think I am in my 20's.  Score for me I suppose.  :)

My birthday fell on a Friday and I had the day off.  It was also in the 30's so Miss Kya and I celebrated with a run outside.  It was chilly and wonderful.

Two happy girls after a run

I did a little shopping and then Ken took me to dinner at the Rieger and then for drinks at Manifesto.  These are two of my favorite places in Kansas City.  We were lucky enough that Manifesto had brought out their Fall/Holiday menu that day, so we got to try some new drinks, which were amazing!

Taking selfies in the dark with amazing drinks

All in all, it was an amazing day.  Ken certainly spoils me and I am so grateful for that!  Here's to another year!

No comments: