Monday, May 29, 2017

Anniversary Celebration...

This year for our anniversary dinner, we went to a local Kansas City favorite, The Rieger.  We were lucky enough to get to sit at the chefs' table and watch the chefs at work.  It was a really fun experience. We both love the Rieger and both had delicious meals.  Ken is still talking about the Kansas City strip that he had, it was THAT good.

I was in love with my dessert that I had.  It was the frozen souffle and it was amazing.

My amazing dessert

After dinner, we went down to Manifesto for a few cocktails.  This has to be one of my favorite places to enjoy a drink.  It is lit up by candlelight and I just love the entire experience.

Taking selfies in the dark and I was telling Ken to keep his eyes open!


Such an amazing night celebrating our anniversary!   (dress)

Thank you Ken for taking me out and spoiling me!  I appreciate you making all of the arrangements so I did not have to do a thing.  Here's to another 8 years or so!!


No comments: