Friday, December 12, 2014

Halloween...

I am only about six weeks behind, ha, ha!  This is what happens when you are working full time, taking 15 hours of college credit, and trying to stay in a size 0 pant.  Such is life!  The craziness is over; I took my last final today.  Now I am in a rush to take College Algebra in a three week period.  No biggie, right?

Anyway, back to Halloween.  On Halloween we went over to Mike and Katie's house to spend the evening with them.  They get a lot more traffic than we do, we live on a cul de sac.  Plus, they like to go overboard with decorating. The plan was to dress up and scare some kiddos.

Michael Myers was our driver

I made chili and bought some Monster Mash wine to be festive.

I posted this picture on Facebook and everyone thought it was super creepy.  This is Mike, and yes, he looks as creepy as creepy can be!

Michael Myers and his very loud shoes

Several parents would not let their kids come up to the door.  I have come to the conclusion that the current generation of parents are a bunch of pansies.  I guess this is how life is with a bunch of helicopter parents out there with their participation trophies.  The kids that were allowed to come over, we were really nice to and encouraged them for not being scared.  

A group shot.  Even Katie and I got in on the scaring!

Mike's birthday is November 1st, so we stayed until after midnight so we could wish him happy birthday.

We had a great time with great friends and cannot wait until next Halloween!







No comments: