Good bye Lucerne!
We had a long day traveling but it was much easier going home than getting there. When we got to my car at the airport we were lucky enough that my spare keys were inside! We made it home just around midnight, which was 7:00 am according to us.
A few final thoughts to note:
- I came home with 12 chocolate bars and sadly only four are left.
- I should have carried a larger purse instead of a cross body bag.
- I did not flat iron my hair the entire time, since I fried my (old) flat iron in Germany.
- We were thought to have been locals too many times to count.
- Francs and Euros are much prettier than US dollars.
We had such a wonderful time! I know that this was not our only time to venture to Europe. I know we will be back and will spend two weeks making our way around.
Until next time!