Monday, April 28, 2014

A Nice Little Sunday...

Ken and I had a lovely Easter Sunday.  

Last year, we went to the zoo for the day, so we thought it would be a great time to go visit the zoo again.

We started our morning off with brunch on the Plaza at The Classic Cup.

Enjoying the beautiful day.  And yes, I have my own bloody mary that I did not finish.  It was good though.

We left the Plaza and made our way to the zoo, which is kind of in the hood.


These wild dogs were obsessed with Ken.  Actually, they were terrified of him.

We walked around until we could not handle the kids any longer.  We make sure and stop to see my favorite, the elephants.

Hello Mr. Elephant

We did discover that I could make what is an elephant sound and the elephant would respond.  I am so talented I tell you!


No comments: