Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Little Gigi's Love...

Believe it or not, I am still eating my way through Gigi's Cupcakes.

I have taken a little break from over doing it on cupcakes, but have no fear, I am back.  With Ironman training looming, you can bet I will be stuffing my face silly with cupcakes.

Back in October, I tried the Apple Pie Cupcake.

Yes, I had two of them.  One was "supposed" to be for Ken, but we all know how that ended.

The Apple Pie cupcake was delicious.  It tasted just like an apple pie, which is why I am now questioning why I baked an apple pie for Christmas.  Next year, I am totally getting Gigi's Apple Pie cupcake instead.

Like I have said before, you can slap cream cheese frosting on anything, and I will eat it.  Cream Cheese frosting might be one of the best things ever.

No comments: