Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gigi's, It Has Been a While...

Oh yes, I am still eating my way through Gigi's, one cupcake at a time.

Mellow Cream and Sopapilla


The Mellow Cream was kind of like a hostess on steroids.  There was a nice little surprise filling on the inside.  Talk about yummy.  I have talked about how I recently have realized that I am not a chocolate cake fan due to the cake being dry.  Well, this one was super moist!

Ah, the Sopapilla, quite honestly I bet these are served in Heaven.  It was hands down, one of the best things I have ever tasted.  Ken and I split it and I immediately regretted offering him half of it.  I may have fought him to lick the plate, it was that good.  It was the perfect mixture of cinnamon and cream cheese.  I cannot wait to eat more of these next summer.

No comments: