Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Little Gigi's and a New Favorite...

I personally feel if you are having a bad day, that you should run right out and get yourself a cupcake.  Better yet, get two, one might not be enough.  Words to live by.

Each week I check out Gigi's website and see what new cupcake I can try next.  I had decided that I should try Miss Princess and Wedding Cake.  I am not going to lie, I had tried the Wedding Cake before and loved it.  Unfortunately, it was prior to my "I want to try ever flavor" challenge, so I did not have a picture.  I can only think of one way to fix that problem...

Here they are in all their glory.  Miss Princess and Wedding Cake.

Miss Princess was a little surprising.  There is a hit of strawberry in the cake mix and it was quite deliciously.  I was hesitant to try it because while I love strawberries, I am not a huge fan of strawberry in cake or ice cream.  Miss Princess did not disappoint.  I think it was the cream cheese frosting that sealed the deal.  Bravo Gigi, bravo.

And Wedding Cake.  I may as well just stop the challenge right now and concede defeat.  This has to be the best cupcake I have had.  It is so delicious.  The odd thing is, it is such a simple cupcake.  It really does taste like wedding cake and I get the feeling that I could eat about four of them without hesitation.  This should come to no surprise because at weddings I have been known to eat multiple pieces of cake.

Even Ken loved the Wedding Cake cupcake.  Yes, I was nice enough to give him a bite.  

No comments: